Friday, February 11, 2005

Hi all

After I distributed my somewhat cynical blog workshop notes (cynical? me?) Hilary wondered what it would be like if I'd posted them to a Wiki that could be accessed by everyone who attended the event. I imagine a Roshomon-like result wherein the outside observer would not recognize a single event from the varied descriptions!

But then I tought, why not? I spent some time looking around for easy-to-use public Wiki software but couldn't find anything that matched the model I'd started with, the ubiquitous public (and often free) blog sites. So I decided to go with the blog, but give it a twist. I'd start a blog but wouldn't make it "mine," but ours.

So I started this blog and will give you the username: wpunj-tac and the password: arnies and the URL: http://wpunj-tac.blogspot.com
Armed with that information anyone "on the in" can come in and make their own entries.

So I am going to print this intro, then I'll print my notes of the lecture. Next I'll email a small group of testers -- Sandie, Hilary, Melda, Dewar, and anyone else who comes right to mind and we can give it a go. If it develops into something interesting we can share it with the rest of TAC and sit back to see what happens!

Robert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home